Terms & conditions for ‘The Storytellers’ Social Media Competition
To help bring the magical story of Mog’s Christmas Calamity to life this Christmas, we want you to record yourself reading a part of Judith Kerr’s book and submit it to us on our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram feeds.
If selected, your clip could be featured in our mini-clips (released between 16/11/2015-17/12/2015) or the finale film, which shows Britain’s own version of Mog’s Christmas Calamity.
How to enter
To enter, you must upload a clip of you or someone you know reading a passage from Mog’s Christmas Calamity (available online here) to the Sainsburys Facebook page, or simply tag us @sainsburys in your entry on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Opens on 16/11/2015 and ends at midday on 17/12/2015.
2. To enter, you must upload a clip of you or someone you know reading a passage from Mog’s Christmas Calamity (available online here) to the Sainsburys Facebook page, or simply tag us @sainsburys in your entry on Twitter and Instagram.
3. Sainsbury's will review all video submissions, and contact those who’s clips we would like to feature in a mini-clip or the final film by midnight 17/12/2015.
4. The chosen winners will be contacted by the channel they posted (i.e. a Facebook comment on Facebook, a direct message on Twitter, and a comment on Instagram).
5. The winners will be chosen by Sainsbury's and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. Entrants who are featured in a mini-clip with receive 1 children’s book. Entrants featured in the finale film will receive a bundle of reading goodies.
7. 7. If the winners fail to contact us within 48 hours of notification (or by 17/12/2015 for the finale video) or fails to claim his/her prize, or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
9. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
11. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT