Twitter competition to win a bundle of baking goodies.
We're giving a lucky winner a bundle of baking goodies:
1x Frances Quinn’s latest baking book
20cm Sainsburys Collection loose base sandwich tin
23cm Sainsbury’s Collection loose base flan tin
2pk Sainsbury’s Collection mini loaf tins
3lb Sainsbury’s Collection loaf tin
4pk Sainsbury’s Collection single oval pie dishes
15cm Sainsbury’s Collection loose deep base cake tin
20cm square Sainsbury’s Collection loose base cake tin
34cm Sainsbury’s Collection baking sheet
3pk Sainsbury’s Collection oven trays
35cm Sainsbury’s Collection roaster
How to enter
To enter the prize draw participants must RT the relevant post on Twitter.
1. Opens on Wednesday 19 August and ends midnight on Wednesday 19 August.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must RT the relevant Twitter post.
3. Sainsbury's will randomly pick a winner on Thursday 20 August.
4. The winner will be notified via direct message on Twitter on Thursday 20 August.
5. The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury's and the winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here.
6. The winner will receive a bundle of baking goodies (as listed above).
7. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
8. If the winners fail to contact us by Monday 24 August or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
9. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
10. Employees of Sainsbury's directly involved with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
11. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
12. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury's shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of
(i) the entrant's participation in the competition;
(ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(iii) any events outside Sainsbury's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT