Send us a pic of your breakfast for a chance to a NutriBullet juicer worth £99 (rrp). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They represent the Terms and Conditions between you and Sainsbury’s for the NutriBullet competition. You must accept these Terms and Conditions if you wish to enter.
Homemade reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to update and / or revise these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact the Homemade team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- One winner will be selected
- The prize draw is open to UK residents only. The draw is not open to employees of Sainsbury’s, Homemade, NutriBullet promoters and their affiliated companies, families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion
- Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion. Proof of identity may be required before the prize is awarded.
- Prize details: a NutriBullet juicer worth £99 (rrp) plus these accessories: 1 extractor blade, 1 milling blade, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 handled lip ring, 1 regular lip ring, 2 stay fresh resealable lids, 1 user manual and cook book and 1 pocket nutritionist.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash or credit alternative available
- The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 1 February 2015. The winner will be notified by midnight on Friday 6 February 2015.
- The winning entry will be marked as such on the Homemade challenge page, and the winner will then be contacted via email to the address used to register on the site.
- If the winner does not reply within 7 days, another winner will be chosen
- The winner will be picked by the Homemade Editor. The judge's decision is final.
Standard Homemade Terms and Conditions also apply. Please see here for details.