Share a pic of your best Bloody Mary for a chance to win a Lea & Perrins cocktail kit
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They represent the Terms and Conditions between you and Sainsbury’s for the Homemade and Lea & Perrins bloody mary competition. You must accept these Terms and Conditions if you wish to enter.
Homemade reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact the Homemade team via e-mail at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- One winner will be selected
- The prize draw is open to UK residents only, except employees of Sainsbury’s, Homemade, Lee & Perrins promoters and their affiliated companies, families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion
- Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion. Proof of identity may be required before the prize is awarded
- Prize details: A Bloody Mary cocktail kit including branded hamper box, wooden chopping board, vegetable knife, bar spoon, branded glass, 150ml bottle of Lea & Perrins, 200ml bottle of vodka and 200ml bottle of tomato juice
- The winning cocktail must include Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash or credit alternative available
- The competition will close at midnight on Wednesday 14th January 2015. The winner will be notified on Monday 26th January.
- The winning entry will be marked as such on the Homemade challenge page, and the winner will then be contacted via email to the address used to register on the site.
- If the winner does not reply within 7 days, another winner will be chosen
- The winner will be picked by the Homemade Editor, based on presentation, ingredients and overall appeal. The judge's decision is final.
Standard Homemade Terms & Conditions also apply. Please see here