Facebook competition to win one of two annual family memberships for entry into both ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions from the time you submit an entry for the Cadbury desserts Competition (the 'Competition').
1. This Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Premier Foods (‘The Promoter’) or any related companies, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration of the Competition. Internet access is required.
2. The Competition opens 00.00 (Midnight) 15 July 2015 (UK time) (‘Opening Time’) until 23.59pm 21 July 2015 (UK time) (‘Closing Time’).
3. Two winners will each receive a prize (Prize) of a year's family membership to ZSL London and Whipsnade Zoo. Family membership is for 2 adults and up to 5 children. Family members must all live at the same address. Adults must be over 16 and children must be aged 3-15 years (inclusive) as at the date to any visit to either ZSL Zoo. All children must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 and over. The annual membership can be taken up at both ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Benefits of annual membership include:
a. Access to ZSL London or ZSL Whipsnade Zoo for a year (each family member must have their own membership photo card; access excludes certain special events e.g. Zoo Nights);
b. 10% discount in the gift shops (not available on stamps and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer);
c. 10% discount in the Oasis Café and the Animal Adventure Café at ZSL London Zoo; Wild Bite Café and the Lookout Café at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo (cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer)
Please visit http://membership.zsl.org/node/16 for full details, entry availability, restrictions and further information.
4. The Promoter will post the following post on the Sainsbury's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/sainsburys) (the 'Competition Post'):
'A day at the Zoo, your commute, a lunch time treat….what is your ideal on-the-go summer snack?
Tell us in the comments for your chance to win one of two annual family memberships for entry into both ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo from Mr Kipling!
You need to be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Remember to enter by 21 July 2015, please see T&CS for full details: https://www.homemadebyyou.co.uk/terms-and-conditions-facebook-mr-kipling-competition'
To enter the Competition, simply visit https://www.facebook.com/sainsburys (the 'Website') and comment under the Competition Post ('the Entry Comment') letting us know what your ideal summer snack would be. Each Entrant shall only submit entries that are original and not copied from any third party. Entrants should ensure that they have the express permission of any third party individuals or third party venues which may appear in any entries submitted. Only 1 entry permitted per person. No purchase necessary. All valid entries must be received prior to the Closing Time. On 22 July 2015 Winners will be selected at random by an independent third party from all valid entries submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Entrant must leave their Entry Comment in full, without any amendment, on the Facebook page for at least 48 hours after the Closing Time. Any Entry Comments that are modified or deleted within this time may be disqualified.
6. Any Entry Comment must not contain offensive, discriminatory, inappropriate, obscene or defamatory language. Any Entry Comments which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
7. All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and are non-redeemable for a cash alternative or any other Prize. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a Prize with a reasonably equivalent alternative prize(s) equal or greater in monetary value in the event that the advertised Prizes become unavailable for any reason.
8. Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Competition or the result of the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the Winners.
9. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be valid. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect that any Entrant or third party of circumventing these terms (including, without limitation, using a computer(s), multiple names/addresses, manipulating the choice of Winner(s) or any entry), the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for or associated with such activity. Any Prize award will also be void. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted. Multiple Facebook accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Competition more than once. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be valid.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, unreadable, lost, delayed or damaged, whether as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure, failure or non-availability of the Website, the submission of incomplete information or any other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. It is the Entrant's responsibility to ensure that all contact details (including names/addresses/email addresses) submitted to the Promoter are correct. Such contact details cannot be changed once submitted to the Promoter. Once submitted entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
11. Winners will be notified within 5 days after the Closing Time of the Competition by private message (the ‘Notification’). In order to accept the Prize, Winners must respond to the Notification within 7 days of the Notification being sent and confirm the postal address to which they would like the Prize to be delivered. In the event that the Promoter does not receive any response to the Notification from the Winner within 7 days of the initial Notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner in accordance with clause 4. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, any such alternative winner shall be deemed a 'Winner'. Prizes will be dispatched by post within 28 days once the Winner’s details and address are received. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive a notification that they have not won.
12. Entrants must ensure that the Facebook account they have used to enter the Competition is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same throughout the Competition and for a period of two weeks thereafter.
13. Use of the Prizes will be governed by ZSL Terms and Conditions http://membership.zsl.org/node/16.
14. On request from the Promoter, Entrants may need to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that they meet the entry requirements and can accept the Prize.
15. The names and counties of all Winners will be available for a 6 week period by sending an SAE to: Mr. Kipling Sainsbury’s competition, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0NN. Winners agree that their details will be made available in this way.
16. Winners may be required to participate in related non-paid publicity arising from this Competition, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend this Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside the Promoter's reasonable control, but will make every reasonable effort to minimise the effect of this.
18. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Competition and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Competition.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for Facebook’s decision to freeze or de-activate an Entrant’s account and any such Entrant will be disqualified from participating in the Competition.
20. Data submitted by Entrants will be used for administration of the Competition only and will be deleted once all Prizes have been distributed. By entering the Competition all Entrants accept the promotion rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purpose of administering the Competition. Please note that your data may be processed outside of the EU.
21. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether contractual, non-contractual, claims in tort, breach of statute or regulations) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
22. Promoter and Data Controller: Premier Foods Group Ltd, Premier House, Centrium Business Park, Griffiths Way, St Albans, AL1 2RE (please do not send entries to this address).