- 200 g spelt and sunflower bread or other rustic bread
- 100 g bag watercress spinach and rocket salad or similar
- 12 g fresh dill, washed and snipped, plus extra to garnish
- 3 tbsp readymade honey mustard dressing
- 120 g readymade good-quality smoked salmon pâté
- Lemon zest and wedges to serve
Cut 12 slices from the loaf and lightly toast both sides under a medium grill.
Put the salad leaves in a bowl with the dill and dressing. Toss well.
Spread the toasts with the pâté, garnish with the extra dill, lemon zest and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with the salad and lemon wedges.