- 410 g tin cannellini beans in water, drained and rinsed
- 250 g ready roasted red peppers from a jar
- About 200g pitta breads or flatbreads, warmed or toasted
- 1 large carrot, cut into batons
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, washed
- ½ cucumber, washed and cut into batons
- 1 stick celery, washed and cut into batons
Place the drained cannellini beans and ready roasted peppers in a food processor and whiz for 1-2 mins until smooth. Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with the flatbreads strips and crudités for you and your guests to share.