- 250 g lighter mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp fresh British double cream
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Few drop of Tabasco (or a pinch of cayenne pepper)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 10 g fresh tarragon, washed and finely chopped
- 660 g responsibly sourced cold water prawns
- 1 cos lettuce, leaved separated, washed and shredded
- Extra pinch of cayenne pepper to serve
In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, double cream and ketchup until mixed. Add a few drops of Tabasco or a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Stir in the lemon juice and tarragon until well combined. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
Stir in the prawns, reserving 4 to garnish.
Divide the shredded lettuce between glass dishes. Top with the prawn cocktail mixture and garnish each with a prawn and a pinch of cayenne pepper.