- 1 large readymade flatbread, to serve
- 115 g garlic mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve
For the wrapped scallops
- 70 g Parma ham, slices halved lengthways
- 80 g scallops
For the crumbed cod bites
- 60 g panko breadcrumbs
- 2.5 tbsp plain flour
- 2 medium free-range eggs, beaten
- 260 g cod fillet, cut into chunks
For the piri piri prawns
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp hot piri piri seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 360 g raw king prawns
- 1 handful of washed rocket leaves
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. For the prawns, whisk the lemon juice, piri piri seasoning and oil in a bowl. Add the prawns and coat well. Cover and chill.
For the cod bites, put the breadcrumbs on a baking tray; bake for 3-5 minutes until golden.
Meanwhile, for the scallops, wrap each one in ham, then season and set aside.
Put the flour, egg and baked breadcrumbs on separate plates. Dip the cod in the flour, the egg and then the breadcrumbs to coat.
Put the scallops, cod bites and flatbread on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes. Add the prawns for the final 6 minutes. Toss the prawns with the rocket and serve with the mayonnaise and lemon wedges.