- 100 g cooked thin rice noodles
- 150 g pack oriental vegetable stir fry (or a mixture of shredded carrot, mangetout and cabbage), finely chopped
- 60 g cooked ham slices, diced
- 1 cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 0.5 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. In a large bowl, toss together the rice noodles, stir fry vegetables, ham, ginger, garlic, five spice and soy sauce.
Lay the sheets of filo on a work surface and cut in half. Spoon the noodle mixture along the short side of each piece of pastry, brush the edges with oil, fold in and roll up.
Brush with a little more oil, sprinkle with the sesame seeds and bake on a lined baking tray for 20-25 minutes until golden.
In a small bowl, mix the lime juice with the sweet chilli sauce and serve with the spring rolls for dipping.