Photograph: Dan Jones
- 75 g self-raising flour
- 0.25 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 large egg
- 8 tbsp thick Greek yogurt
- 100 g frozen sweetcorn, defrosted
- 2 tsp vegetable oil, for frying
- 160 g pack cooked sweet chilli chicken, chopped
- 3 tbsp chilli jelly
- small mint leaves, to serve
Put the flour and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the egg and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth and thick. Stir in the sweetcorn.
Heat some oil in a large frying pan and fry small teaspoonfuls of the mixture in batches for a minute or so on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside on kitchen paper, flatten with a palette knife and repeat until all the mixture is used up.
Top each pancake with a piece of sweet chilli chicken, a little chilli jelly and a couple of small mint leaves.
Get ahead: make the pancakes the day before, then warm them through before serving