- 240 g roast chicken breast fillets
- 4 tbsp Caesar salad dressing
- 2 little gem lettuces, leaves separated and washed
- ½ x 70g pack garlic and herb croutons, chopped
- 30 g Parmigiano Reggiano, shaved
Remove the skin from the chicken breast and discard. Shred the meat into small pieces and mix with the Caesar salad dressing. Season with a little freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
Put 12 of the smaller gem lettuce leaves on a large serving platter and divide the chicken mixture among them. Top each with a sprinkling of the garlic and herb croutons and some Parmigiano shavings.