- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1000 ml chicken stock
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 25 g root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 litre chicken stock (made with 1 stock cube)
- 3 head of pak choi, quartered lengthways
- 300 g leftover roast pork, cut into strips
- 410 g cooked egg noodles
- 4 tbsp miso paste
- 14 g fresh coriander, leaves picked and chopped
- 1 lime cut into wedges, to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan and add the mushrooms and chilli. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the ginger and cook for a further few seconds. Pour in the stock and bring to a simmer. Add the pak choi, pork and noodles. Bring back to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
Mix the miso paste with a little hot stock from the pan. Stir into the cooked broth along with the coriander. Serve with lime wedges.