- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 Braeburn apple, washed, cored and grated
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- half a white cabbage, trimmed and shredded
- half a red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp lighter mayonnaise by Sainsbury's
- 3 tbsp Greek style natural yogurt by Sainsbury's
- 0.5 tsp Dijon mustard by Sainsbury's
- 14 g flat-leaf parsley, washed and chopped
- 4 ciabatta rolls from the instore bakery
- 400 g leftover slow-roasted pork, shredded
- 4 tbsp spicy bbq sauce by Sainsbury's
Put the grated carrot and apple in a bowl along with the lemon juice and zest, cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt and Dijon mustard. Season with black pepper and mix together. Stir through the parsley.
Slice the rolls in half and fill with the shredded pork and coleslaw. Drizzle over the sauce, then sandwich together. Serve any remaining coleslaw in a bowl on the side.