- 2 Taste the difference handcrafted half ciabattas
- 16 (100g) Taste the Difference sunsoaked tomatoes plus 3 tbsp of the oil from the pack
- 120g Italian antipasto selection
- Handful rocket leaves, washed
- Mixed olives to serve (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the grill. Slice the ciabatta in half lengthways and brush with 4tsp of the tomato oil. Grill the bread for 5-10 minutes or until golden.
Meanwhile, carefully separate the cured meats. Place the grilled ciabatta breads on a platter and arrange the meats, tomatoes and rocket over the bread and season with black pepper. Drizzle again with any remaining oil and serve with olives if you wish.
TIP: For added tomato flavour, crush a few more tomatoes and spread over the bread before topping with the cured meats.