- 2 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 800 g chickpeas in water by Sainsbury's, drained and rinsed
- zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp ground cumin by Sainsbury's
- 1 tsp ground coriander by Sainsbury's
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 medium egg yolk, beaten
- 230 g pot tzatziki by Sainsbury's
- 7 g fresh mint leaves, washed and picked
- 120 g pack baby leaf sweet bistro salad by Sainsbury's
- 125 g pack Taste the Difference Pomodorino tomatoes, washed and halved
- 4 be good to yourself flour tortillas
Heat ½ tablespoon of the oil in a pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes until softened, adding the garlic in the last minute. Tip into a food processor along with the chickpeas, lemon zest and juice, cumin, ground coriander, fresh coriander, breadcrumbs and egg yolk.
Whiz until combined, then shape into 12 balls. Place on a plate and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas 4. Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and fry the balls for 2-3 minutes each side, until golden. Put on a baking tray, then cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.
To serve, divide the tzatziki, mint, salad, tomatoes and falafels between the tortillas.