Photograph: Tara Fisher
- 400 g regular or light cream cheese
- 125 ml milk
- 1 good handful of chopped coriander
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (add to taste)
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 250 g baby carrots, halved lengthways, or 2 large carrots, sliced into batons
- 1 handful of radishes, trimmed and halved lengthways
- 2 stick celery, sliced into batons
- 1 cucumber, sliced into batons
Whisk together the cream cheese and milk in a bowl. Stir in the coriander, chilli and onion, and about ½ teaspoon each of freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste. Spoon into a serving bowl.
Arrange the vegetables on a platter and serve with the dip.
Get ahead: make the dip a day ahead; cover and chill.