- 100 g sweetheart cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely grated
- 1 medium apple, cored and diced
- 20 g seedless raisins by Sainsbury’s
- 1 tbsp lighter mayonnaise by Sainsbury’s
- 4 tbsp low fat Greek style natural yogurt by Sainsbury’s
- 4 Sainsbury's be good to yourself tortilla wraps
- 80 g medium British Cheddar by Sainsbury’s, grated
In a bowl, toss together the cabbage, carrot, apple and raisins. Mix together the mayonnaise and yogurt, add to the bowl and toss to combine.
Divide the coleslaw between the tortillas and sprinkle over the grated Cheddar.
Roll up the tortillas, wrap in greaseproof paper and secure with kitchen string. Cut each wrap in half on the diagonal to serve.