- 410 g tin chickpeas, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and bashed
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 390 g carton chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 0.5 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra to garnish
- A few washed sprigs of coriander to garnish
- 2 carrots, 2 celery sticks and 1 red pepper, washed, carrots peeled, trimmed and sliced into batons, to serve
In a food processor, whizz the chickpeas, garlic, lemon zest and juice to a rough paste. Add the chopped tomatoes, tahini and paprika and blitz to a smooth dip.
Garnish the dip with the extra smoked paprika and fresh coriander sprigs, and serve with the vegetable batons.