- 1.5 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 2 red onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 carrots, washed and sliced into diagonal rounds
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp tomato purée by Sainsbury's
- 780 g chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml chicken stock, made with stock cube
- 410 g tin butter beans by Sainsbury's, drained and rinsed
- 410 g tin chickpeas by Sainsbury's, drained and rinsed
- 420 g tin red kidney beans in chilli sauce by Sainsbury's
- 10 g rosemary, washed and roughly chopped, plus a few sprigs to garnish
- 4 pork loin steaks by Sainsbury's, trimmed of fat
Preheat the oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas 4. In a large ovenproof frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the onions and carrots and cook for 10 minutes, adding the garlic and paprika for the final 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomato purée and then pour in the chopped tomatoes, stock, butter beans, chickpeas and kidney beans. Stir in the chopped rosemary and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in another large frying pan, heat the remaining half a tablespoon of oil. When the pan is really hot, add the pork steaks and fry for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
Transfer the pork steaks to the pan of beans, sitting them on top. Put the pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes until the pork is cooked through with no pink remaining. Serve garnished with rosemary sprigs.