- 300 g couscous
- 400 ml hot vegetable stock made with 1 vegetable stock cube
- 100 g bunch spring onions, washed, trimmed and finely sliced
- 30 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves washed and roughly chopped
- 30 g fresh coriander leaves, washed and roughly chopped
- 100 g pomegranate seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Put the couscous in a large bowl and pour over the hot stock. Cover with cling film and set aside for 10 minutes.
Remove the cling film and gently fluff up the couscous with a fork. Stir in the spring onions, herbs, pomegranate seeds, lemon juice and olive oil. Serve with the tagine.