- 8 small King Edward potatoes, washed
- 4 small (75-100g each) sweet potatoes, washed
For the leek, olive and chorizo filling:
- 75 g diced chorizo
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed and finely chopped
- 93 g sliced black olives, drained
For the turkey and tomato filling:
- 250 g 2% fat British turkey breast mince
- 145 g tomato and herb pasta sauce
For the hot salmon, crème fraîche and spring onion filling:
- 68 g honey roast salmon flakes
- 2 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 35-45 minutes.
For the leek filling, heat a frying pan over a medium heat, add the chorizo and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the leek and olives and cook for a further 3 minutes.
For the turkey filling, fry the turkey mince until just golden. Stir in the pasta sauce and heat until cooked through.
For the salmon filling, mix the fish and crème fraîche with the spring onion.
When the potatoes are tender, remove from the oven, cut a cross on top, stuff with the fillings and serve.
Cook’s tip: try doubling the turkey and tomato filling to go with pasta, or make twice the leek filling and use the extra as a filling in an omelette. And if you double the salmon filling, you can toss the additional portion with lettuce for a delicious salad.