- 15 g unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 400 g spring greens, leaves separated, washed and thickly sliced
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 14 g fresh mint, chopped, plus extra to garnish
Melt the butter in a large wok or frying pan. Add the garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes until softened.
Add the spring greens and herbs and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the greens are just tender. If the greens start to stick to the wok, just add a dash of water rather than extra butter – the steam will help them cook. Serve garnished with the extra fresh herbs.