- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 110 g pack filo pastry
- 200 g courgettes, sliced into half moons
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli, halved lengthways
- 100 g bunch spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 150 g frozen petits pois, defrosted
- 4 large free-range eggs, beaten
- 250 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 40 g Stilton, crumbled
- 200 g bag salad leaves
- 335 g cherry tomatoes, washed and quartered
Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4.
Using 1 tablespoon of the oil, lightly brush a 23cm round springform tin, then layer up the filo pastry at different angles to line the tin, brushing with a little oil between layers. Don’t worry about overhanging pastry, you can break it off when cooked. Chill until needed.
Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the courgettes and broccoli for 3-4 minutes, then add the spring onions and cook for a further minute. Add the petits pois, then remove from the heat. In a measuring jug, mix together the eggs and milk and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Put the vegetables in the tart case, then pour over the egg mixture. Top with the Stilton and bake for 45 minutes, until set and golden. Trim the pastry edges and serve with the salad and tomatoes.