- 100 g mature British Cheddar grated
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 15.5 g pkt fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 1 courgette trimmed grated
- 410 g tin cannellini beans in water drained rinsed
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 plain flour tortillas see Tip
- 80 g bag baby leaf rocket salad
In a large bowl, combine the cheese, onion, most of the coriander, the chilli, courgette, cannellini beans and carrot. Set aside.
Brush a large frying pan with a little oil and place over a medium heat. Press 1 tortilla into the pan, then top with half of the cheese and vegetable mixture. Top with another tortilla and press down.
Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (invert onto a plate to turn it over), until golden and filling is hot and the cheese has melted. Remove from the pan, cover with foil to keep warm while you make the second quesadilla.
Brush the pan with the remaining oil and repeat with the remaining tortillas and cheese and vegetable mixture.
Cut the quesadillas into triangles and serve with the salad on the side.