- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 500 g extra lean beef mince
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 420 g mixed beans in chilli sauce by Sainsbury's
- 250 g Taste the Difference pomodorino baby plum tomatoes
- 0.75 bunch spring onions, washed and finely chopped
- 4 tbsp be good to yourself soured cream
Preheat the oven to 180ºC, 160ºC fan, gas 4. Place the baking potatoes in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until soft when pierced with a knife.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the mince and onion and cook for 10 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons of tomato purée, the chilli powder, 420g mixed beans in chilli sauce and 200ml water. Cook for a further 10 minutes. Stir through 250g halved pomodorino tomatoes, and two thirds of the bunch finely chopped spring onions.
Serve the chilli over the jacket potatoes with a tablespoon of sour cream on each. Garnish with the remaining sliced spring onions.