- 2 tsp groundnut oil
- 100g frozen chopped onions
- 1 tbsp frozen chopped ginger
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, stems halved
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into thin wedges
- 2 yellow peppers, deseeded and cut into thin wedges
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 25g toasted flaked almonds
Heat a large wok or non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, then add the oil and swirl around the pan. Add the onions and ginger and cook for 2 minutes. Turn the heat up to high, add the broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add the peppers and cook for 6 minutes, stirring as you go. Add the soy sauce and scatter over the flaked almonds. Spoon into a warmed serving bowl and serve straight away.