- 180g cooked large king prawns
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 30g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 limes, 1 zested and juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 2 x 400g tinned green lentils, drained and rinsed well
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, stones removed and sliced
- 200g radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 400g pak choi, ends trimmed
Put the prawns, half the chopped chilli, half the coriander, the zest of 1 lime and half the juice in a bowl. Stir together gently and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
In a separate bowl, mix the soy sauce, remaining chilli and coriander (reserving some to garnish), honey and the remaining lime juice together. Put the lentils, sliced avocado and radishes in a large bowl, then stir through the soy dressing.
Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, then stir-fry the pak choi for 1-2 minutes until just wilted. Add the prawns along with the marinade for 1 minute to heat through.
Divide the lentil salad between 4 bowls, top with the prawns and pak choi and serve garnished with the remaining coriander.