Photograph: Gareth Morgans
- 112.5 g chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 820 g (2 tins) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 12 sunblush tomatoes, drained
- 1 handful each of flat-leaf parsley leaves and small mint leaves
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salad leaves, to serve
In a pan, dry-fry the chorizo until golden then set aside.
Add the onion and soften, then stir in the chickpeas and sun blush tomatoes and warm through.
Stir in the herbs and vinegar and season. Stir in the chorizo and serve with salad and crusty bread.