- 200 g high fibre or wholemeal farfalle pasta
- 250 g asparagus
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sun-dried tomato paste
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 400 g tinned tuna steak in spring water, drained and flaked
- 160 g cherry tomatoes, washed and quartered
- 90 g black olives, halved (optional)
- 70 g wild rocket
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes. Add the asparagus for the last 2-3 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, put the eggs in another small pan of water and boil for 6 minutes for soft yolks; 7-8 for hard-boiled. Drain, run under cold water to cool, peel, then halve.
Make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, sun-dried tomato paste, lemon juice and garlic.
Gently mix together the drained pasta and asparagus with the drained and flaked tuna, cherry tomatoes, olives, eggs and the rocket. Drizzle with the dressing to serve.