- 400 g tomatoes on the vine
- 28 g fresh mint, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 0.5 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
In a medium bowl, toss together the tomatoes, mint and onion. In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar, and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve with grilled fish or meat.
Cook’s tip: you can use this great recipe to top crostini and serve as a starter.