- 4 plain tortilla wraps
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 400 g tub chargrilled vegetable couscous
- 410 g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 200 g mange tout, trimmed and sliced lengthways
- 2 courgettes, washed and grated
- 335 g cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1 green pepper, washed, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 115 g low fat soured cream and chive dip
Preheat the oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC,gas 4. Cut each tortilla wrap into 4 strips, then cut into triangles. Arrange over 2 baking trays and bake for 6-8 minutes until crisp and slightly golden.
Meanwhile, put the lemon juice, olive oil and mustard in a small bowl. Whisk together, season with black pepper and set aside.
Put the couscous, chickpeas, mange tout, courgettes, cherry tomatoes and pepper into a large bowl, drizzle over the dressing and mix well. Divide between 4 plates and serve with the baked tortilla chips and the soured cream and chive dip.
Cook’s tip: if you have baked tortilla chips left over, store them in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days – perfect for snacks.