- 3.5 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g beef cracked black pepper sausages
- 1.5 red onions, cut into slim wedges
- 500 g Jersey Royals, halved and larger ones sliced into thick rounds
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 6 medium tomatoes, washed and roughly chopped
- 200 g crunchy salad
Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add ½ tablespoon of the oil along with the sausages and onion wedges. Cook for 25 minutes, turning everything regularly, until the sausages are cooked through and the onions are starting to brown at the edges.
Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a large pan, cover with water and bring to the boil.Cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
Make the dressing: put the lemon juice, remaining oil, mustard and honey in a small bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and whisk to combine.
Transfer the sausages to a chopping board and cut into bite-size pieces. Tip back into the pan with onions. Add the potatoes and chopped tomatoes and gently toss together. Divide between 4 bowls along with the salad. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.