- 4 medium British free-range eggs
- 4 pitta breads
- 4 little gem lettuces, washed and leaves separated
- 335 g pack cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 120 g pack honey roast cooked ham slices, cut into wide strips
- 4 tbsp Caesar salad dressing
Bring a pan of water to the boil. Drop in the eggs and simmer for 6 minutes for soft boiled, 10 minutes for hard. Remove with a slotted spoon and run under cold water to cool. Peel and cut into quarters.
Meanwhile, toast the pitta breads, then cut into strips.
In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, cherry tomatoes and ham, then divide among 4 bowls. Top with the egg quarters, drizzle over the dressing and serve with the toasted pitta strips.