- 2 tbsp reduced-fat smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 limes, washed; 1 juiced and zested; 1 cut into quarters
- 1 red chilli, washed and deseeded; half finely chopped, half finely sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 0.5 medium red cabbage
- 600 g ready-cooked fine rice noodles
- 200 g young leaf spinach
- 1 red pepper, washed, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 480 g cooked roast chicken breast fillet, skin removed and meat shredded
Make the dressing: in a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice and finely chopped chilli. Set aside.
Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the cabbage and stir-fry for 1 minute before adding the noodles and stir-frying for a further minute.
Remove from the heat and toss through the spinach, red pepper and carrot.
Divide between 4 plates. Top with the chicken, sliced chilli and lime zest. Drizzle over the peanut dressing and serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over.