- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 tsp ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 washed lemon
- 80 g fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 medium head broccoli, broken into florets
- 250 g bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 200 g baby leaf watercress, spinach and rocket salad
- 410 g tin green lentils in water, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, de-stoned and chopped
- 40 g seed mix
Make the dressing: in a small bowl, combine the olive oil, cumin, garlic, lemon zest and juice and natural yogurt. Set aside.
Steam the broccoli over a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes, until just tender. Add the asparagus for the final 2 minutes.
Toss together the salad leaves with the asparagus, broccoli, lentils and avocado. Divide between 4 plates, drizzle with the dressing and serve scattered with the seed mix.