- 2 free-range eggs, hard boiled
- 1 kg Taste The Difference Jersey royal potatoes
- 420 g tin red kidney beans, drained
- 115 g basics Greek salad cheese
- 0.5 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 bag basics crunchy salad
Boil the eggs for 8 minutes, then drain and cool.
Place the potatoes in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil then cook for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain, cool slightly and thickly slice.
Place the potatoes in a large bowl with the drained red kidney beans. Add the peeled and quartered eggs. Stir in the Greek salad cheese and spring onions.
Mix the olive oil, vinegar and mustard and toss through.
Serve with crunchy salad.