- 300 g baby potatoes by Sainsbury's, scrubbed and halved
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs by Sainsbury's
- 3 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 5 medium British free-range Woodland eggs by Sainsbury's, 4 poached and peeled, 1 beaten
- 25 g plain flour by Sainsbury's
- 90 g panko breadcrumbs
- bunch of asparagus, washed
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 3 tuna steaks
- 240 g tub Taste the Difference sunkiss tomatoes, drained of oil and halved
- 80 g baby leaf rocket salad by Sainsbury's
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley by Sainsbury's, washed and chopped
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Put the potatoes in a roasting tin and add the mixed herbs and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Toss together, then roast for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss the peeled eggs in flour and shake off any excess. Dip them in the beaten egg and then coat with the panko breadcrumbs. Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
When the potatoes are cooked, remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Blanch the asparagus in a large pan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes until tender, then drain and set aside.
Preheat the vegetable oil to 160°C. Carefully lower the coated eggs into the oil and fry for 1 minute until golden brown and crisp. Remove from the oil, drain on kitchen paper and season to taste.
Heat a griddle pan to medium-high. Brush the tuna steaks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the tomatoes, mixed salad leaves, parsley, lemon zest, remaining olive oil and juice of half a lemon.
On 4 plates, arrange the warm potatoes, salad, asparagus, tuna steaks and deep fried eggs. Top with the remaining lemon juice.