- 200 g reduced-fat feta cheese, cut into bite-size piece
- 8 vine tomatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- 150 g Greek kalamata olives
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- A pinch of caster sugar
In a large bowl, mix together the feta, tomatoes, olives and red onion.
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, season with freshly ground black pepper, then drizzle over the salad just before serving.
Cook's tip: For even more crunch and flavour, add half a cucumber, diced, and a sprinkling of dried oregano.