- 4 medium British free-range eggs
- 500 g British asparagus
- 200 g frozen British broad beans
- 75 g British watercress
- 120 g responsibly sourced Scottish smoked salmon trimmings
- 20 g Italian Parmigiano Reggiano, finely shaved
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 130g stonebaked ciabatta, warmed through
Put the eggs in a pan of boiling water and cook for 7 minutes, for a just-set yolk. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Peel and cut in quarters.
Meanwhile, in another pan of boiling water, cook the asparagus for 2-3 minutes, adding the broad beans for the last 30 seconds. Drain. Skin the broad beans.
On a serving platter, toss the asparagus and broad beans with the watercress and salmon. Top with the eggs and scatter over the parmesan. Whisk together the oil and lemon zest and juice, season with black pepper and drizzle over. Serve with the warm ciabatta.