- 750 g large Taste the Difference British Gem potatoes, halved
- 4 responsibly sourced Scottish salmon fillets by Sainsbury's
- 50 g white breadcrumbs
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, washed and finely chopped
- 1 British chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard by Sainsbury's
- 80 g bag cosmopolitan salad to serve
Preheat the grill to medium. Put the potatoes in a pan of water, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until cooked through.
Meanwhile, place the salmon on a greased non-stick baking tray. In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, chopped parsley, chilli, lime zest and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Brush the salmon with the remaining oil, cover with the crumb mixture and grill for 10 minutes until cooked through.
Drain the potatoes, stir through the mustard and lime juice, and serve with the salmon and cosmopolitan salad.