- 1 large, ripe mango by Sainsbury's, stoned and peeled – reserve a quarter of mango and cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 celery by Sainsbury's, washed, topped, tailed and roughly chopped
- 3 large spring onions by Sainsbury's, washed and trimmed
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 75 ml extra virgin olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 31 g pack fresh coriander by Sainsbury's, washed and finely chop half and roughly chop the remainder. Reserve a sprig or 2 for garnish
- 400 g cooked chicken, stripped from the bone
- half cucumber by Sainsbury's, unpeeled and cut into long sticks
- 8 cherry tomatoes by Sainsbury's, washed and quartered
- 0.25 X 400g pack of beansprouts by Sainsbury's, washed
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut by Sainsbury's, toasted
- 70 g pack wild rocket by Sainsbury's, washed
Place the mango (leave the cubes), celery, spring onions, lime zest and juice into a food processor and whizz at the same time as pouring the oil in.
Stir in the finely chopped coriander, chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and beansprouts.
Mix in the rest of the mango. Place on a plate and serve with rocket leaves and garnish with sprigs of coriander and toasted coconut.
Chef's note: to toast the coconut, place it on a baking tray and cook in the oven for a few minutes, turning constantly, as it cooks quickly!