- 125 g smoked bacon lardons
- 335 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80 g ricotta
- 100 ml reduced fat crème fraîche
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 28 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 300 g dwarf beans, trimmed
- 500 g fresh gnocchi
- 70 g wild rocket
In a dry frying pan, cook the lardons over a high heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp. Add the cherry tomatoes and fry for one minute, then remove from the heat.
In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta, crème fraîche, lemon juice and zest and parsley. Stir into the bacon and tomato mixture.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Cook the beans for 2 minutes, then add the gnocchi and cook for a further 3 minutes, until the gnocchi start floating to the top. Drain, then add to the pan of sauce and stir gently to combine.
Divide between 4 bowls and top with the rocket.