- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 courgette, trimmed and sliced into half moons
- 1 aubergine, trimmed and cubed
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 300 g penne pasta (or any other pasta shape)
- 2 x 390g carton Sainsbury’s chopped tomatoes with basil and oregano
- 200 ml Greek-style yogurt
- 50 g lighter mature cheddar by Sainsbury's, grated
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. In a large roasting tin, toss together the peppers, courgette, aubergine, red onion, oregano and olive oil. Put in the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, shaking the tin occasionally.
Meanwhile, put the pasta in a large saucepan and cover with salted boiling water. Bring back to the boil, then cook for 8-10 minutes until just al dente. Drain, and then mix well with the chopped tomatoes and Greek-style yogurt.
Gently toss the vegetables through the pasta and then spoon into a 20cm square ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the cheese and then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until bubbling and the cheese is brown.