- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 375 g Vegetarian Lincolnshire sausages
- 1 small butternut squash (about 400g), peeled, deseeded and diced
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
- 4 leeks, trimmed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 6.25 g thyme, stalks removed
- 0.5 tsp smoked paprika
- 200 g quinoa
- 750 ml vegetable stock, made with 1½ stock cubes
Heat a large frying pan with 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the sausages for 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a board, cut into 2cm chunks and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil, add the butternut squash and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until brown.
Add the peppers and leeks. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring to coat well, then add the sausages along with the thyme, paprika, quinoa and stock.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes until everything is tender. Serve.