- 290 g jar tomato herb sauce for bolognese
- 390 g carton Italian chopped tomatoes, with onion and basil
- 4 tsp harissa paste, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 28 g fresh parsley, washed and chopped, reserving a few sprig to garnish
- 200 g pack falafels
- 410 g tin chickpeas drained
- 200 g couscous
- 240 g pack ready-prepared garden vegetables
Add the tomato and herb sauce to a large saucepan along with the chopped tomatoes, harissa paste and half of the chopped parsley. Simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes; add the falafels and chickpeas and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, put the couscous in a bowl and pour over 275 ml boiling water. Cover with cling film and let sit for 10 minutes, then stir through the remaining chopped parsley.
Pierce the bag of garden vegetables and cook in the microwave on high for 3 minutes, according to pack instructions.
Stir the cooked vegetables through the tagine and serve with the couscous. Garnish with the reserved sprigs of parsley, and, if you like it spicier, top with a little extra harissa.