- 50 g fine egg noodles
- 2 small carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 50 g broccoli, cut into very small florets
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 50 g sliced ham, cut into strips
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp orange juice
Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the egg noodles and carrots and cook for 4 minutes. Add the broccoli after 2 minutes.
Drain into a colander and rinse the veg and noodles under cold water. Return the dried pan to the stove and pour in the oil.
Add the spring onion and garlic, and cook gently for 1 minute. Add the noodles and vegetables, ham, sesame seeds, soy sauce and orange juice.
Heat through for 2-3 minutes. Divide between plates and serve.