- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 500 g British 7% fat turkey thigh mince
- 390 g carton chopped tomatoes in tomato juice
- 420 g can red kidney beans in chilli sauce
- ½ tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 plain tortilla wraps
- 50 g British mature cheddar, grated
- 250 g sweet leaf salad
Heat the oil in a pan then add the onion, red pepper and turkey mince; fry over a high heat for 5 minutes, stirring to break up the mince with a wooden spoon, until the onion and pepper are softened and the mince is browned.
Add the tomatoes and kidney beans to the pan. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened slightly. Remove from the heat and stir through the parsley.
To assemble the stack, place one tortilla wrap on a board or plate. Spoon 1/3 of the chilli mixture over the wrap, spreading it evenly. Place another wrap on the top and spread with another 1/3 of the chilli. Repeat, finishing with the third wrap and remaining chilli mixture on top. Sprinkle over the cheddar; cut into 4 wedges and serve with the sweet leaf salad.