- 1 tbsp SO organic rapeseed oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 500 g pack diced turkey breast by Sainsbury's
- 2 red peppers, washed, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
- 390 g carton Italian chopped tomatoes by Sainsbury's
- 200 ml chicken stock, made using stock cube
- 15.5 g fresh coriander by Sainsbury's
- 250 g be good to yourself Greek style yogurt
- 325 g basmati rice by Sainsbury's
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add the turkey and red peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes until the turkey starts to turn golden and the peppers soften slightly.
Stir in the paste and cook for 2 minutes, then pour in the tomatoes and stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Stir through half the coriander, then add the yogurt. Stir until well combined and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the rice in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes until tender. Drain, divide between bowls and serve with the curry and the remaining coriander.