- 300 g Italian fresh egg penne
- 500 g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 x 185 g tins tuna chunks in springwater, drained and flaked
- 2 x 198 g tins sweetcorn in water, drained
- 390 g carton Italian chopped tomatoes
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked, washed and finely chopped
- 100 g mature British cheddar, grated
Preheat the oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas 6. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes. Drain. Tip the cooked pasta back into the pan and stir through the pasta sauce, tuna, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes and half the parsley.
Tip the mixture into a 1.5-litre baking dish and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cook for 30 minutes, until golden and bubbling. Garnish with the remaining parsley just before serving.
Cook's tip: for extra crunch, whizz a few pieces of white sliced bread in a food processor until you have fine breadcrumbs. Mix with the cheese before scattering over the top